Leading mini-excavator manufacturer, Kubota has launched a colouring challenge in time for the summer holidays. Artists across the country are being asked to colour in one of Kubota’s digger pictures to help celebrate being 25 years at number one market share in the mini excavator market for the UK & R.O.I.
As a reward, entrants who submit their efforts will receive an official Kubota branded colouring book and pencil set, to help them get even more creative over the summer holidays. The activity is running from July 27th until early September, giving plenty of time for Kubota fans and budding artists to get colourful!
The entry image is free to download via the Kubota website: kubota-eu.com and once completed, challengers are being asked to snap a picture of their masterpiece and send it to email@example.com alongside their name, age and a delivery address to claim their rewards.
“We’re looking to include everyone in our 25 year celebrations and that is why we have launched the colouring challenge for all the Kubota brand ambassadors out there, young and old, to have some fun over the summer holidays,” says Rob White, Divisional Manager, Construction, Kubota U.K. “Hopefully it can be a family activity or just something to help someone pass the time, who knows, we may even inspire the next Picasso!”
For more information or to download the colouring challenge image, visit: kubota-eu.com
- Submitted pictures of the finished colouring image must contain the image only and no entrants.
- All entries sent to firstname.lastname@example.org automatically agree for their first name, age and colouring image sent to be shared on Kubota U.K’s social media channels.
- Delivery address information will NOT be shared elsewhere and ONLY used for the purpose of sending the Kubota colouring book and pencils to entrants.
- Limited stocks of rewards apply and will be distributed on a first come first served basis.
- Limited to 1 colouring book & pencil set per image entered, with a maximum of 4 entries per address.