AMI have launched an innovative keypad immobilisation feature. Locking down the asset until an authorised code is typed into the keypad. This works alongside the VT tracking solution offering the ultimate barrier in theft prevention.
Keypad immobilisation is also compatible with the award-winning Asset+ tracking solution providing triple layer protection the first company to offer this and exclusive to AMI Group, ensuring you – the user – a full range of benefits including asset management, after theft recovery and theft prevention.
The keypad immobiliser provides a robust and secure driver/operator authentication system to prevent theft, unauthorised usage whilst also only allowing qualified personnel operational access.
- Up to 4,000 user code memory built in, easily created and deleted by the administrator
- The last user/operator identified in case of incidents
- Operating voltage 6v-30v
- 4/6-digit combination code
- Back light keypad for usability
- Multi point immobilisation
- Durable construction for plant based assets
- Only allow access to trained / qualified operators.
- Reduce the risk of accidents
- Track operator usage and utilisation KPI’s.
- Remotely configurable to create or delete pin codes
- User ID data sent directly to the Nexis Platform.
The AMI Keypad secure is a fast and simple way to enable multi operator authentication and the highest level of machine security, the Keypad links seamlessly into AMI’s VT GPS tracking hardware to enable 4 to 6 digit pin authentication and machine access. Simply enter a valid code and the VT202 will un-immobilise your asset.