Mecalac Construction Equipment UK Ltd has announced the roll-out of flexible finance packages for select models across its class-leading portfolio of site dumpers, compaction rollers and backhoe loaders.
Providing a cost-effective way to purchase state-of-the-art site equipment, the initiative improves access to new machinery for construction professionals nationwide.
Delivered in partnership with Mecalac Financial Solutions (MFS), the offers will be available until 30 September 2019. Fixed weekly repayments, no initial deposit requirement and the added option of a comprehensive warranty plan provide a highly cost-effective purchase solution. Through the new MFS dealer app, customers are provided with an immediate quote and, if the equipment is in stock, can purchase it the same day.
Products included within the promotion include:
· Mecalac TA1EH site dumper – A skip payload of 1,000kg, 1.1m width and best-in-class turning circle make the TA1 site dumper perfect for even the smallest of worksites. Elevating skip functionality allows loads to be tipped directly into a skip or truck, while automatic braking is fitted as standard.
· Mecalac TA2SH site dumper – With a 2,000kg payload and 180-degree power swivel skip, the Mecalac TA2SH features hydrostatic transmission to deliver smooth and uninterrupted power for the operator.
· Mecalac TA6S site dumper – Designed for medium to large job sites, the TA6 offers a payload capacity of 6,000kg, 180-degree power swivel skip, powerful 55kw (74hp) Stage IIIB (Tier 4 Final) engine and synchro shuttle transmission. Permanent 4-wheel drive and central articulation ensure traction is maintained in even the toughest conditions.
· Mecalac TA9 site dumper – A skip payload of 9000kg, choice of straight-tip skip or 180-degree power swivel skip, powerful 55kw (74hp) Stage IIIB (Tier 4 Final) engine and synchro shuttle transmission make the TA9 site dumper perfect for large job sites. Optional powershift with Autoshift transmission improves productivity and fuel efficiency by automatically selecting the correct gear for the required application.
· Mecalac 6MDX cabbed site dumper – Pairing stylish design with impressive functionality, the 6MDX features a Stage IIIB-compliant engine, all-new dashboard design and a ground-up focus on site safety features. An operating weight of 4,950kg ensures outstanding manoeuvrability, while boasting a top speed of 28kph for improved productivity.
· Mecalac TLB990 backhoe loader – Designed for professionals who demand high performance all-year-round, the TLB990 can be specified with either a Stage IIIB (Tier 4 Interim) or Stage IIIA (Tier 3) 74.5kw (100hp) engine. Four wheel steering system, combined with four wheel drive, provides excellent traction and allows the TLB990 to keep working in conditions where other backhoes simply cannot.
“We listen to our customers and use this insight to develop game-changing models. While doing this, we aim to make it as easy as possible to purchase equipment and, with our latest finance deals, customers can enjoy state-of-the-art site equipment at a highly affordable price point.
“We recognise that the construction industry is expanding and continue to provide the latest equipment to meet the needs of construction professionals nationwide. Our 0% finance package makes obtaining the latest equipment both accessible and cost-effective.”